Above is the link to my new blog.
It’s more personal and will feature my own art and photos rather than just constant reblogging.
I just can’t be bothered with this one anymore, sorry to all my followers but tumblr is just something I do to procrastinate, hence why my blog had become so un-active recently.
Allow me one final rant of 2012 before I get ready for New Year’s.
Things that got on my nerves since my last post:
- People pretending to be something they’re not.
- People who aren’t prepared to work hard.
- People who don’t pull their weight.
- People who post the same statuses/ profile pics multiple times cos they didn’t get enough likes the first time. Really.
- Similarly, people who comment on old photos to get them back on the news feed.
- Girls who can’t draw their eyebrows on properly.
- Girls and guys who cover half their faces with a fringe. We know you have a Klingon forehead underneath.
- Or, girls who crop their Klingon foreheads out of pictures, hehe.
- This new craze of smiling, but only showing some of your teeth. We know you have massive gums, doing this just makes you look awkward/fake/a bit brain dead.
- Girls who hashtag “no makeup” when they clearly have makeup on.
- Hashtags in general.
- Note: when I say you’ll regret your tattoos when you’re older, it’s not cos you’ll be wrinkled or have different tastes. It’s because they’re shit tattoos.
- People acting like they’re really knowledgeable on something then when you actually talk to them they don’t know shit.
- The fact I lost a stone these last two weeks and my boobs didn’t shrink whatsoever. Lower-back problems are imminent.
- Clothes; I need new ones, but can’t find anything I like, in or out of the sales.
- Not getting a credit for Kick Ass 2, which is probably going to be the most famous film I’ll ever work on, let alone to date.
- Emma Watson’s accent in Perks of Being a Wallflower. But her acting has improved considerably, and she looked great.
- Our increasingly unreliable boiler.
- The storytelling essay. Ugh.
- The last ten seconds of Merlin.
Feels a bit OTT making a personal post like this but I need to talk about it somewhere.
One of my best friends’ dads died yesterday. Boxing Day. He was also my Dad’s mate, they’d played for the same rugby team since they were 16. They’d played a match together yesterday morning, like they do every year. Only Babsy didn’t join them for drinks afterwards.
I’m not going to pretend like I knew Babsy, cos obviously a 50 year old man has better friends than a teenage girl. But I know he was funny, kind and though strict at times he loved his family dearly. And, in a strange way, I owe him my life - if he hadn’t drunkenly spilled his drink on my Mum at a bar one night my Dad would never have leapt to her rescue and my parents would never have even met. They wouldn’t be married and myself and my brother wouldn’t be here today. In an odd way I kept that man close to my heart, but especially his son Lewis, and especially now.
Not a day goes by where I don’t think of my Dad. But many slip past where I don’t speak to him, or tell him I love him. I will now.
Swear this girl makes statuses about being ugly/having small boobs just so people comment “omg nooooo swap faces with me plssss.”
You wear a massive padded bra anyway; you can still look like you have massive tits and get to take them off at the end of the day. No back pain and no fear of them sagging. Be quiet.
As of tomorrow I’m working on a feature film with Derren Brown’s director!! Such an exciting opportunity :D
a teenage girl sits at her laptop. she opens tumblr and types a new text post “most girls like one direction… but i don’t!! punk bands are wayyyyy better”
suddenly, a trophy falls from the sky. the girl has done it. she is the most unique girl in the entire world. a choir of angels writes a hymn exalting her superiority to the rest of humanity.
There’s a reason why I look like I don’t care when you come to me with your “problems” and that’s cos all your problems revolve around you.
Take a look at all the times you’ve complained and see how often it’s about how you feel, how you look, how your boyfriend feels about you, how you’re finding it hard to do whatever when really your biggest problem is how you’re going to hide your next tattoo from your parents.
Grow up and start looking beyond yourself for a change. Start caring about other people and actually be there for them, instead of hating them because they’re enjoying their lives more than you’re enjoying your own. Only you can change your outlook on things.
If you’re feeling shit, deal with it - tomorrow is another day. And so is the next.
If you think you’re ugly - tough luck, we all live with what we have.
If you have a problem with someone - talk to them about it instead of waiting for them to bring it up.
If you’re hiding a tattoo from your parents - just fucking show it to them man, not like they can do anything about it now.
Everyone I know who smokes weed regularly talks r e a l l y s l o w l y